At break times children have a lot of choice about where they can play as we use as many areas of the school grounds as possible.
For children who like to be creative or use their imagination we have
- A PlayPod where they use recycled goods to play imaginatively and creatively with their friends
- An Arts Garden where they can draw, chalk, read, tell stories, play board games or use musical instruments
- A Woodland Den Playground with large, outdoor construction equipment
For children who like to be active we have
- An Adventure Playground equipped with monkey bars and balance beams
- A Ball Court where seasonal sports are played (football, boccia, tennis, etc)
- Three climbing walls
- Basketball in our school hall
- Outdoor Table Tennis
- A large playground full of small PE equipment to encourage co-operative play
- A large playing field
For children who like to explore the natural world we have
- Our Orchard where they can hunt for minibeasts, care for our chickens, look after our vegetable beds, etc.