For each topic, the curriculum map shows what will be covered in each subject. Please note that the curriculum maps are outlines and teachers may make slight adjustments over the year.
- Autumn 1 - We Are All Animals
- Autumn 2 - Let's Celebrate
- Spring 1 - The Great Fire of London
- Spring 2 - Would a Dinosaur Make a Good Pet?
- Summer 1 - Bee Happy!
- Summer 2 - We're off to the Beach
Here you will find the Home Learning that is linked to your child's current topic. You can choose which piece of learning you wish to do each week.
- Autumn 1 - We Are All Animals Home Learning
- Autumn 2 - Let's Celebrate Home Learning
- Spring 1 - The Great Fire of London Home Learning
- Spring 2 - Would a Dinosaur Make a Good Pet? Home Learning
- Summer 1 - Bee Happy! Home Learning
- Summer 2 - We're off to the Beach Home Learning
The following is a Guide for Parents with children in Y2 which outlines the requirements of the National Curriculum.